Static sound whilst charging, but once charged and unplugged, the sound is rounded and the perfectly balanced when mixed with a couple of x1 speakers. Used in an office environment, the music is broadcast wirelessly to each desk, so the member of the team can choose the volume without blasting everyone elses ears.
I had this delivered on friday and and so far i am very impressed. I wanted something that would be small enough not to take up too much room in my garden flat, but have enough depth of sound to immerse me in whatever i was listening to. I explored the sonos and let’s face it, yes, they sound great, but at a huge price tag, and frankly; they don’t look that pretty. With the x3 for the money you get all the bells and whistles with, allowing you to connect just about anything but the kitchen sink. I have tried it with classical, spoken word, and electronic dance music. Looking forward to taking it in the garden this summera great and more keenly priced alternative to the sonos system with deep sound. I am a semi-pro producer with music released on indie labels, so sound matters .
Very impressed with the sound quality and simplicity of use. Wanted to use with a mini ipad and separately purchased a lightening to 30 pin apple adaptor, but the 30 pin dongle is not campatable with the newer iphone & ipad which is a let down.
Not really too loud to be used in outdoor.
- Almost Perfect. Excellent Office Solution
- Turn up and enjoy!
- Perfect for my needs
Veho VSS-005W-X3 18W Mimi X3 Wireless Speaker System with USB Transmitter for PC/Mac and 30 Pin Transmitter/Receiver for iDevices and Docks
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- True 2.4 Ghz WiFi speaker with 30-40 m range paired with supplied USB dongle or 30 Pin iDevice dongle (20m Range)
- 4000Mah rechargeable Lithium ION battery giving 6 hours wire free play time, recharged via DC adapter
- Pair infinite speakers with either USB or 30 Pin iDevice dongle to stream music throughout your house
- Windows and Mac compatible, suitable for use with 30 Pin iPhone/iPod/iPad
- Total 18 watt 2:1 output with 2 x 4.5W speakers + 9W subwoofer
Amazing bit of kit, highly recommend to anyone. The bass for the size is unreal ?.
Bought this item based on reviews, personally not as good as made out to be its quite tinny on some songs and a wee bit to bassy for my liking. Don t think it was good value for money.